- To process your order.
- To contact you in case of a query.
- To process all transactions.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
What Personal information we will collect about you
Your personal information is information that could allow you to be personally identified, and could be any of the various pieces of data below
- Your Full Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Full Address
- Your Email Address
- Your Contact Number(s)
- Your Full Credit Card Information- Your credit/debit card information will be stored on our secure web-server and any personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Also, provided that you inform us of any changes, the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by logging in to your account using the login fields provided on the homepage.
- Your Full Bank Account Information
- Your Billing Address
- Demographic data, such as preferences and interests that are provided by you
- Information about your location
- Relevant data about your visit to AfsoonWrestling. This includes the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website, products you viewed or researched, page response times, download errors, length of visit to a page, and other information about your interaction with our site (scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
- All technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type, time zone settings, browser plug ins, operating systems and platform used.
- Information collected through Cookies.
How do we collect your personal information
We and our suppliers may collect Personal Information in a number of ways, such as:
- Online-directly through our website When you visit AfsoonWrestling and are visiting to place an order, report a problem, submit a book review, or use social media functions, you may give us information about you that includes information you provide when you conduct your search or process your query.
- Directly from you Information such as date of birth, gender and address may be collected when you voluntarily provide this information to us via email or via a telephone conversation.
- From other sources We work closely with third parties (such as: business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, social networking platforms, analytics providers, public databases, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may also receive information about you from them.
- If you elect to connect your social media via our site, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles. We are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties from which information is received and you should review their policies and practices to ensure you are happy with how they treat your data.
- Through server log files Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited.
- Physical Location We may collect the physical location of your device.
How we will use your personal information
- To communicate with you To communicate with you about your purchase and to respond to any queries you may have.
- To keep you up to date By emailing you any administrative information about our service, i.e: any changes to policies, terms and payments.
- To develop our service to you To administer our site, to enable us to troubleshoot, analyse data, conduct research and process statistics. This information is highly important to the development of the site and the use of your personal information and therefore you may not opt-out of this process, but such communications will be minimal.
- To process payments and refund All information that is deemed financial is processed and stored according to the payment card industry data protection standard. During normal operations we only store fragments of your card details, its expiry date, country of issue and billing postcode. As a convenience and only when specifically requested by you we store your full card details in an encrypted and secure format in our database. Card details entered at checkout are securely and directly transmitted to our payment processing partner from our systems.
- To develop our site To enable us to further develop our business model, to develop new products, to determine how successful our social media campaigns are, to analyse customer trends and streamline our communications with you.
Disclosure of your information
- AfsoonWrestling may share your Personal Information with selected third parties where we are required by law, where it is necessary to administer the relationship between us or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
- Third parties include third-party service providers and the members of our business network. The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers: IT and cloud services, professional advisory services, administration services, marketing services and banking services. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- All of our third-party service providers are required to take commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We only permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- We may share your personal data with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business. We may also need to share your personal data with a regulator or to otherwise comply with the law.
- We are not responsible for the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site where the site contains a link to AfsoonWrestling. The inclusion of a link on our site does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us.
Data Security and Storage
- All personal information you share with us is stored within our secure servers. Any interactions with our site, such as any payments are encrypted. Any password that allow to access our site are your responsibility and it must be kept confidential and used for your own means.
- All your personal information is limited to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties in order for business to take place. They will only process your information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- By using our site, you acknowledge and consent to the potential transfer, processing and storage. Transfers will be made in accordance with the applicable legislation and we will take reasonable and necessary measures (so far as it is within our control to do so) to ensure that third parties involved will provide an adequate level of protection
Access, Correction and restriction of personal information
- There may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed immediately. We also may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting any change or deletion (e.g. when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
- By not providing your Personal Information that we request, we may not be able to deliver the goods or services you have ordered or requested.
Personal information of Children
- AfsoonWrestling sell/promote a books that can be accessed for children, which may be purchased by adults. For the protection of children’s privacy, we require parental consent from users who wish to make an order or engage in a promotion when the user is under the age of 18 years old.
- If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Personal Information of a minor through our channels without appropriate consent, please immediately contact us at [email protected]
Information deemed sensitive
- We ask that you do not send us or disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the site or otherwise to us.
Changes to this policy
- Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be updated on our website.
- This privacy notice was last updated on July 27, 2020.
- If you have any questions regarding this notice or if you would like to speak to us, please email [email protected]
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thanks for shopping at AfsoonWrestling. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at [email protected]